Friday, June 25, 2010

Night of the Living Blog!

Hello, hello, one and all! I must apologize for the lack of blog entries. There are two main reasons for this. The first is that on Wednesday, we had another thunderstorm that knocked out the power; this time it was out for a good twenty-four hours. The second is that when I decided to do daily blog posts, I was anticipating a summer with nothing much to do. I was incredibly fortunate to find a job within a week of graduating from college, but the slight downside is that I will have to reconsider the "daily blog post" deal. Johnny and I will discuss it, and I think what will probably happen is that he and I will each try and post something 2 to 3 times a week.

We just finished recording TMI Chicago #3, where we discuss some of our favorite sitcoms! It will be available for your listening pleasure tomorrow. This was a fun episode to record, because we had a lot of shows in common. This also means that we got a bit long-winded. I promise that we are going to try and keep future episodes around an hour.

One more bit of news: Look for pictures in the next few days from Cyphan! This is going to be my first time going to a con (CON!!) so I am hoping to get a lot of good photos. The lovely Jewel Staite, AKA Kaylee from "Firefly," is going to be there. I probably will not get her autograph, because I am impatient and cheap, but it should be fun anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment