Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Blog Schedule

I'm trying to work out how to organize the blog. Right now I'm thinking about having a different feature every day of the week. Here is what I have so far:

Monday: Article/review for one of my favorite websites (to make your Monday more fun).
Tuesday: An in-depth look at one of my "Favorite Things" (which will be discussed more on our first episode).
Wednesday: Site news. Why not?
Thursday: Video Thursdays! Otherwise I'll just post videos all the time.
Friday: Netflix Friday. I'll recommend something that can be viewed online through Netflix Instant Streaming. They're still not paying me...
Saturday: New podcast episode!
Sunday: And on the seventh day, we shall rest.

All themes subject to change, and I'm open to suggestions if there is something you would like to see. Any of those can be supplemented/replaced when I have a new movie review. So stay tuned! The first Video Thursday will be tomorrow, in addition to my review of Iron Man 2 either tomorrow or tonight.

Also, the new podcast now has an e-mail address! Contact Monica and Johnny at tmichicagoshow@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment