Monday, June 7, 2010

Fun Website: Think Geek

Think Geek is one of my favorite online stores, because they have a ton of fun and funny stuff. Their tagline is "Stuff for smart masses" (haha!) and they really have it all, no matter what kind of a geek you are.

First off, I must mention their phenomenal selection of geeky T-shirts. I'm all about the fun T-shirts. My current favorite is this one, which I think is brand-new.



Heck yes. Pinky and the Brain FTW. Other favorites include one from Sunnydale High School and one that says "Self-Rescuing Princess." In fact, I could probably fill a whole dresser full of geeky shirts from TG.

For annoying friends, coworkers, and neighbors, we have the Marshmallow Mforcer Semi-Automatic Pistol. That's right. It's not just a marshmallow gun; it's a marshmallow semi-automatic pistol. Geeky? Yes. Awesome? Absolutely!



Load it up with mini-marshmallows and you're good to go!

To geekify your bathroom or kitchen, what better way than with an LED light that makes the hot water look like it's red, and the cold water look like it's neon blue? Seriously, as soon as I get my own apartment I am buying one of these.



I could keep going, but really the best thing for me to do is just link to the site and say, "Go explore!"

So...Go explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment