Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Alas, due to technical difficulties, TMI Chicago's "Game Shows Show" is running late. It has been recorded and edited, but we are having difficulties with the uploading process. Stay tuned; it's a great show and we have a very special guest!

In the meantime, here are a few patriotic videos for your viewing pleasure.

First of all, here is an amazing video that I found this morning on the Epbot blog.



Fantastic song; I shall have to go and download it now.

Next up, we have a classic bit of patriotism. This is, without a doubt, the only reason I can recite the Preamble.



Schoolhouse Rock for the win! I can learn just about anything when it is set to music. Which leads me to my final video. I am still trying to memorize this one, from my all-time favorite cartoon show, Animaniacs.



You would think, after learning to sing "Nations of the World," that 40 presidents would be easy (this is, admittedly, outdated by 2 presidents now). But I must put in more practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment